The ICCA Asia Pacific Chapter Client/Supplier Business Workshop 2018 will be held from 3 - 5 September 2018 in Xi'an, China - P.R at the Hyatt Regency Xi'an, Shaanxi Province, China - P.R.
The Workshop is organized by the ICCA Asia Pacific Regional Office annually, specifically catered to members in the Asia Pacific region. Since its inception in 2005, the Workshop has been held in Busan 2017, Fukuoka 2015, Gold Coast 2014, Macao 2013, Kuching 2012, Taipei 2011, Singapore 2008, Seoul 2006 and Kuala Lumpur 2005. In 2018, Xi'an will host this annual Workshop after successfully winning the bid.
What is a Client/Supplier Business Workshop?
Client/Supplier Business Workshops is an intensive and focused two-day networking event between ICCA members (suppliers) and international association clients, offering the opportunity for both to meet face-to-face and discuss future co-operation in a tailor-made Workshop environment.
The Workshop has 15 allocations and each participating member each invite an association client to the Workshop to discuss their specific meeting requirements. Clients must conform to strict selection criteria, so ensuring that participating members can promote their company and services to association decision-makers/influencers (ie. President, Secretary-General, Board Member, etc.) who are actively looking for destinations and venues for their upcoming events.
A client must be a an international association decision maker/influencer who is responsible for conferences which meet the following criteria:
- Meeting must rotate in Asia Pacific region/Worldwide
- Meeting must held annually, biennially & triennially
- Meeting must attract a minimum of 400 delegates
- Meeting must last for at least 3 days
- ICCA member delegate - EUR 850
- ICCA member co-delegate - EUR 425
- International Association Client - No fee (Participating ICCA members are responsible for their own and their client’s travel arrangements to Xi'an)
The registration fee includes the following:
- Single room for 2 nights at Hyatt Regency Xi'an
- All transfers, meals and social activities as outlined in the programme.
The registration fee does NOT include the cost of travel.
For more information, please download the following documents:
- 10 August 2018
- Email Noor Ahmad Hamid