Preliminary registration fee: US$1000 (incl. VAT) for both client & supplier.
Criteria for accompanying clients:
- Clients must be decision makers or influencers of an International conference rotating world-wide
- The conference should have between 800-3000 delegates
- The conference must take place at least once every 4 years (but preferably every 2 years)
- The conference should last at least 3 days
- The association or the client must not have attended a Workshop within the last three years (the Exclusion List will be available in September 2018 on the "MY ICCA" section of the website).
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE: In order to keep in line with ICCA's new strategic goal #2 - Engaged Association Executives, the guidelines have slightly changed and only association executive clients will be accepted straight away. Anyone registering with a Core PCO or AMC client will be held on a waiting list until the registration deadline and will only be offered a place if there are still places available.
The Client and Venue profile forms, exclusion list and guidelines will be available in September 2018 so that members can already start to look for a suitable client. Registration will officially open in October 2018 when the registration form will be available. When registration does open an email will be sent out to inform all members.
- Email Claire Jackson